Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had't seen another Juke on the roads at all, until this morning when a red one drove past the end of my road as I was trying to pull out! I don't think she noticed me at that point but we ended up going the same way anyway and caught up with her at some traffic lights and waved at each other.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I saw a red one earlier this afternoon on the A46 on the Newark side of Nottingham.
Reg No similar to **60TXG

·
Registered
31 Posts
I saw a red one in Linby a couple of weeks ago - wonder if it's the same one.
Also saw a Silver one in Hucknall last week.
(& now my black one too!)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A passenger in my car said he saw one near Newark on the A46 a few weeks ago, but I missed it! Was in the averaging cameras in Farndon going the other way (I was heading towards Newark). Could be the same one.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw another one in Nottingham today, force red again, but he cut across my lane on the roundabout we were going round, idiot!

·
Registered
24 Posts
jackstini said:
Seems to be a few locals then...I'm in Mansfield, Gun Metallic, **60 oBZ, wave hi if you see me!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
jackstini said:
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">Great! do you have any pics showing how out or in the wheels are from the edge of the fender?

·
Registered
659 Posts
It'll be so weird when there are more of us about. I am loving the exclusivity at the moment. But I don't begrudge you all yours. It is one fabulous car.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saw another one today, pulled up behind me at the traffic lights on the A453 between Nottingham and J24 of the M1. I would have waved, but my car is in the garage and I'm in a Golf GT at the moment, so would have been a bit useless! Was gun metal grey I think.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi stormrider.

That was me!!!!
Am at that junction about that time every day, so will look out for you.

Saw a juke at that junction, coming from the airport way, last week. Was that you?

Had the Juke fow 2 weeksnow, and only ordered it 5 weeks ago - love it!!!

Fran

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I go that way to and from work every day, just had the Golf for the past few days, but I get my Juke back on Monday. Mine is Haptic Blue. I was quite early today, I'm normally about 10 or 15 minutes later to that junction, but will look out for you again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts