Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We`re off to Gaydon today & camping there with the caravan & camping club. Got all my Meguires stuff to valet the car for Sunday. See you all there. Daz

·
Registered
37 Posts
We are travelling up from Worthing area on the day - a quick McD`s breakfast en route. Not towing our Caravan on this occasion

See you all there..
Nick n Ann ( Ozza )

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Looking forward to seeing you all there on Sunday, peeps. No hiding from me, now.
Don't wory. We all look forward to seeing you at the Stratford apon Avon premier inn

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a it of a senior moment earlier this week.........Despite reading these posts for a few weeks that began 'Sunday 29th May.......', I told my husband a few weeks ago that we were going to Gaydon on Bank Holiday Monday.It was only when I happened to be looking at my kitchen calendar that a bell rang in my head !!!!!Anyway see you on SUNDAY.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All

I finally picked up my new Juke a week early last saturday so I am all ready to head up to Gaydon tomorrow!! Looking forward to metting you all!!

Bambi x

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks like I have sorted things out .... See you all tomorrow.. Setting off around 05:30 GULP !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.