Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a great way of cleaning the Juke Grill!
But to get the mirror finish, the secret products came into action

·
Registered
220 Posts
Smashing - Mines never gonna be that clean after 300miles... Look like you almost have a sheen of water on there ...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Rocks ---- can believe it - Slave labour going on there !!!!!!!!!Mind you she does a really good job!!!! - Wee soul....Can she do mine - someone has run a key down the side of my car - I am gutted - Can your secret weapon help me out??Fee xxxx
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
998 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Rocks ---- can believe it - Slave labour going on there !!!!!!!!!Mind you she does a really good job!!!! - Wee soul....Can she do mine - someone has run a key down the side of my car - I am gutted - Can your secret weapon help me out??Fee xxxx
Sorry to hear about the keying Fee I know how that feels . T

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear that fee. Scum who do that should be scarred for life too.
How deep is the scratch? Does it go across more than one panel?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks guys -- Rocks --- it goes squiggling over the drivers door - you can feel it with your finger - might have gone into metal... and I also noticed numerous metal showing after stone chips have been flung up onto the bonnnet and door.. Bummer on a dark car!!!!Never mind - the days of being able to keep you car pristine between numpties and potholes are well gone!!!Have a fab day at Gaydon !!!!Fee xx

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wipe the area with some IPA (alcohol),then tryusing the dealer paint touch up pens. Allow to dry for 48hrs then polish the the area. You'll be surprised how you can get the area looking better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just picked up my brand new Juke- Any tips on protecting the bumper from stone chips

Can you but colour coded bonnet protectors?

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They only way you can stop stone chips without effecting the look is the 3M film. I'm not sure if the precut kit is available yet.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine was second in line!
Hence why it was so dirty :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry to have let you all down, I'll have to get my act in order for tor the next one :D

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sorry Rocks - your secret is out --- you dont actually clean the car yourself -- you have slave labour --- otherwise known as small children to do the donkey work....Go on - admit it.... Thats why you didnt clean anyones car.......
Fee xxx

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its True Its True! I hang my head in shame!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts