Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst there has been much speculation and banter on the Red v White, black's have been assembling an army!

In the past three days I have passed 8 Jukes..... All black

It must be the images of the cleanest car I have ever seen.... Major Rocks

The war is on

Lj x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
That could explain why the Black ones take longer to reach the dealers than other colours, Lj.
They always take the longest route there.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It's all part of the master plan, we'll sit back and let the reds and whites fights it out, and then when they are worn out we'll drive in for the kill and Dominate! whahahahWhahaha!!!!!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think it's the private security firm that has been hired by the Middletons..you know how the FBI all drive Black GMC's wellmaybe the Royal Bodyguards all drive Jukes

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Careful Rocks, that's fighting talk that is. The red and whites could join forces and turn on you lot.....

.........oh my, just woken from a terrible nightmare, what have I missed......

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We blend into the night
Plus we can call in the reserves of the Greys and the Blues

·
Registered
220 Posts
Cant wait to be black...My wife keeps on saying once youve had black you dont go back but I dont know what she means...BLACK IS THE FUTURE.....CRUSH THE RED BEL ALLIANCE ..........

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
All kneel before The Dark Force

·
Registered
231 Posts
Kats said:
Careful Rocks, that's fighting talk that is. The red</font> and whites could join forces</font> and turn 'pink</font> 'on you lot.....

.........oh my, just woken from a terrible nightmare, what have I missed......</font>

1 - 20 of 43 Posts