Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get my car back from the body shop tomorrow,
having had the scratch on tailgate repaired and my spoiler sprayed and fitted, pics up tomorrow not sure how much it has cost me in total as they havent done the bill yet, dealer principal emailed me to request to see the bill to consider if they will pay towards or cover the cost so will see what happens in due course, kind of pleased they had car all week at least its been tucked up safe in this dodgy weather, anyway all smiles now

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
113 Posts
Woohoo! Congratulations! Great that you will finally have your little Juke back.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are the toes going to let you drive the car home?
At least you have your fingers to cross that the paint job is a good one,good luck Deks.
Keith.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
toes still sore but not stopped me driving. mind i havent been out for 2 days due to weather and kids off school so haven't needed too , no need for fingers crossed it was repaired by a good frined of mine that does all my bodywork would recommend them to anyone local

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just had a call from Nissan Customer Service to check I was happy at the resolution of my issue over my scratch, so I said if you call me paying to have it repaired a resolution then fine can't believe them as if paying for wasn't bad enough they want to call me up and check i am happy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I feel a rant coming on soon NCS phoned me earlier just to check that i was happy with the resolution as she had been told dealer had paid for the repair, someone is ceetianly trying to wind me up either its Nissan or the dealer,
One thing for certain I am really happy with my car now its ship shape and loooking as it should but i won't be back to Nissan in 3 years

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and now to top it off just received a letter from the finance company stating the dealers salesmanager has written to them saying the repairs have been carried out and I am now completely satisfied
which is the second time the dealer has lied about the outcome, Yes car has been repaired because I took the matter into my own hands and paid for them which doesn't mean i am satisfied, pleased with the repair yes paying for it NO

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is it me or was i expecting too much NCS called today said they had my email then asked what it was they could do for me. simple really pay for the repairs to my car that was supplied new in a damaged condition. I promise I will not be buying another Nissan, been contemplating either another Juke for me or A quashqai but i'm off to skoda to get me a yeti

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
salesmanager said:
the matter would have been quickly resolved if you contacted me directly rather than just comments on the forum dont you think

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Sorry to hear that you still have this issue rolling around unresolved. It is sad the corporate face of Nissan is not understanding how you feel, but your dealer, the one closest to the problem seems like he does not care and that is not good. I know the site and it's fair to say if you walk out of his front door you walk into a world of car dealerships all in that same area just waiting to offer good service and take the money. Is he that naive to think that just because you love the Juke you will walk right back and buy another Nissan................Shame there is still a small element of "Arthur Daley's" giving good dealers a bad name.
What did NCS say to your request?
12inch

·
Registered
27 Posts
FACT: I DIDNT LIE TO NCS, ONLY SAID THAT DEKS WAS HAPPY WITH THE REPAIR.
FACT: WE ARE PAYING FOR THE REPAIR.
FACT: THERES SIDES TO EVERY STORY BUT I HAVE A JOB TO DO AND CANT SPEND ALL DAY REPLYING TO POSTS.
FACT: NCS CONTACTED CUSTOMER, CUSTOMER STATES THAT HE HASNT GOT AN INVOICE AS YET, BUT HE HAS MANAGED SEND US ONE! - HOW ODD!

AND NO IM NOT NAIVE I DO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GOOD SERVICE IS WHAT I GIVE - FACT.Edited by: salesmanager

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fact: collected invoice today after NCS phoned me
fact: surely you energy's would have been better placed dealing with me rather than ignoring requests and sending emails such as this" ?" than slatting me on a open forum with misleading information
12" NCS are pretty good and not responding too much I somtimes wonder what the point of them is
in 3 weeks all i have had from them is we have your email we will be in touch
then today what would you like us to do.
passed caring anymore car looks great but I as I have no faith In Nissan,its Dealers or Customer Service
One thing is for certain I shall never deal with Baileys of Canterbury again some of the staff are liars, fail to listen to customer and have appalling attitude when it comes to customer service.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts