Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,I hope all is well by you all,just returned from holiday and catching up with all the news and Forums. Just a suggestion,has anybody up here in Scotland thinking of organising a Club Meeting this summer,appears that there maybe a meeting or two in England being organised,(maybe a bit too far for Scottish members to travel, but you never know),would be nice to meet up with allour fellow members up here.What are your thoughts Guys.Meanwhile,Happy Juking and safe driving.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I’d be interested in this, and or a North of England meeting... for example; a weekend in the Lake District.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I am stickying this so it stay prominent for those members up orth and across the border who wish to gather in a location closer to them

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'd be interested too. It would be great to get away for a weekend to say the West coast. I would think that would be sort of central for us, right? I mean we have members on the North-West coast and members in the Central belt and me and Andy up here on the East coast.It would only take say four hours or so to travel across to Oban or Ullapool. I would think it would be about the same for you folks in the Central belt and the roads are mostly quiet and great for driving with a Juke. If I had a preference it would have to be Oban. You can arrive from one direction and leave in another (if you wish).Any other thoughts on destination?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Not much action from the Juke clans north of the border.
but in fairness may meet has only got off the ground because I went for it and just booked it all after months of people saying we should have a meet as soon as a scots member stands up and say right this is it everyone will sign up as they have for the 29th May Meet at The Heritage Centre Gaydon Warwickshire.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
No - there isnt, you appear to be right- I am the most disorganised person I know and really dont have the patience to try to organise anything, that and the fact up here - the weather is so pathetic - we will be lucky to have one day of sunshine

Its ok for you Southerners( Yes even you JOY) - you guys get reasonable weather. While you are all basking in 18 degrees we are still on 8

I dont think its so much lack of interest - just lack of willingness to step up to the mark.

(Unlike Deks who , like a mad man charged in all guns blazing and has organised the May meet)

I am sure something will happen up here... Me might all just CHARGE!!! down South shouting....

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
540 Posts
I don't think there are many of us yet anyway. It's still cold here and it slows down the breeding - or is that speeds up the breeding with a glut nine months later. Yep, that's probably it, we will all be getting our Jukes in nine months...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Job done. I just wanted to kick start this thread to maybe get people thinking about it. We've doubled the posts in just a few minutes.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah but you're all English !!!! (except you Dougal
)

I daresay some Scots owners will come down to the Gaydon meet but it is a fair trek......

Fee x

1 - 20 of 31 Posts