Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying Hi! Got my Juke on the 27/05/11only waited 3 weeks! Thought that was pretty good! Am loving the car & cant believe how awesome it feels to drive compared to my old 09 plate Yaris! So glad I made the change!!!

Juke Tekna 1.6 Force Red

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi and welcome. The Tekna is a great model but as for the colour ..........................................................

·
Registered
912 Posts
Welcome to the JOC. Best colour & most economical model.

Go on, someone tell me the 1.5 Diesel is more economical.

Afraid not if you take into account the extra purchaseprice, plus the extra price of diesel over petrol at the pumps. You would need to get at least 18,000 miles under your bonnet per year to break even. Work it out for yourselves.Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
Welcome to the JOC. Best colour & most economical model.

Go on, someone tell me the 1.5 Diesel is more economical.

Afraid not if you take into account the extra purchaseprice, plus the extra price of diesel over petrol at the pumps. You would need to get at least 18,000 miles under your bonnet per year to break even. Work it out for yourselves.

my diesel is as uneconomical as a 5.0 Merc but I wouldn't change for that awful 5 speed petrol model ever.
IMO the petrol 5 speed qualify's for the worst box I have ever experienced

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kats said:
Ok straight over with that joke then, I need to do better
Made me giggle Kats!Chris

·
Registered
998 Posts
flynn said:
Hi and welcome. The Tekna is a great model but as for the colour ..........................................................
Hi Dan , welcome, Flynn isright the Tekna is a great model but as for the colour it's brilliant.</font> Tc</font>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi There to eveyone & thanks for the warm welcome!

I have to say Force Red is 100% The best colour for the Juke!
I mean come on it's got the word Force in it's name for a start!

Tell me one thing tho....

Why is it out of the 7 maybe 8 Jukes that I have had the plaesure of passing on my travels only 1 person gave me a nod & a smile?

Wave at your Juke friends people!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
mrdmb said:
Hi There to eveyone & thanks for the warm welcome!

Why is it out of the 7 maybe 8 Jukes that I have had the plaesure of passing on my travels only 1 person gave me a nod & a smile?
I know the answer to that one mrdmd. It's because the jukes were all on one transporter and it was the driver that waved at you.

By the way. Welcome to the forum. Have fun.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts