Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

About to become a new Juke owner so thought i'd join up as this site, from what i've seen,is based mainly around the UK side of things.

I'll be getting (or should be lol)an Acenta Premium in Force Red with a Red Interior on the 29th sept. Wahooooo!!!! I'm very excited about it.

So just though i'd be friendly (see what I did there
) and say hi to everyone. The story about me ordering is quite good so if you want to hear it i'll post it but only if somone asks as it might makesome a bit envious

bye for now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi
I ordered an Acenta Premium in red on Thursday but don't know when it is coming. Intreagued now to hear your story!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all, Thanks for saying hello. Well here goes the story. (I fear I may have built it up a bit<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />
</V:STROKE></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:ULAS></V:pATH><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE>)<O:p></O:p>

Well wanted a Juke for a while and went down to dealer on Saturday (18th)to have my first look / sit in one. Loved it (of course)and booked a test drive for the next day. All through my viewing on the sat and test drive on the Sunday the dealer was going on about how they had one left in the exact spec, color and all, that I wanted.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
So test drive goes well and we get back to the dealership. Sit down and he comes back and says:<O:p></O:p>
"Oh, it went late last night. So I'll have to order the one you want. We have one on orderbut it will be thebeginning of October." Sowe haggled out a great deal (I think) but because it's my first car I needed to find out what my insurance would be so that I didn’t blow my budget. So we agreed on a price that he would hold for THAT car until either I paid a deposit or it went.<O:p></O:p>
I come back on the Monday (20th) having got my quote and say I would like to order the car. He goes away, comes back and......... The cars gone again.
But I could have the same deal on a silver or black one. So I stood, well sat lol, my ground and said:<O:p></O:p>
"No, I want what I want at the deal WE agreed on yesterday." He goes away and comes back and says his manager will honor the deal on anothercar but the order will be due to arrive sometimemid / beginning of Nov, but it might come forward to end of Oct if he gets the order in quick. We deal and shake. The cars booked.<O:p></O:p>
Still with me?<O:p></O:p>
Right.Tue (21st) he rings me at work to say that he's booked the car and will ring as soon as he gets the registration so that I can get my quote done proper. Then rings Wed (22nd) to give me my reg and says:<O:p></O:p>
"Right the delivery date. Do you want to pick it up Friday? (24th)." I’m like "this Friday?" "Yeah" he says. Lol

Anyway,in the endIcouldn’t with such short noticedue to insurance policy, work and transfer of funds etc. So im picking it up on wed (29th). But still. Nearlytwo months down to three days in less than 24 hours isn’t bad for a delivery date is it? To be fair the dealer seems like a good guy and was really helpful and understanding.<?: PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
I realize that some of you have long delivery dates so im not bragging just saying how funny it can be some times. Also what goes around comes around and just to make some of you feel better the car that I'm part ex belongs toanother family member and they came home from work about an hour ago and the exhaust has fallen off
Isn’t life great!!!!<O:p></O:p>http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/smileys/smiley1.gifEdited by: FriendlyWombat

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congratulations on a great deal, - only 2 days to go then

You wont be disappointed its a great car

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Two days two days two days ......... I am Giddy. Picking it up at 5:00pm after work so got to do a full day sat at the desk trying not to look at the clock.

The worst part is knowing that it will be sat at the dealers just waiting..... waiting. And I'm going to be sat in the office just waiting....... waiting. If I didn't work for a charity I'd be tempted to throw a sicky.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hopefully picking mine up thursday now! Wanted it wed, the dealer said he'll do all he can to bring it forward!
Now just trying to run the QQ on fumes so i don't have to put anymore diesel in it!!! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts