Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Oh no. Why spoil the look. Its just not right! Far too much white.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Must admit i like my white with contrasting black but the all white look makes it look like a tampon (sorry to be vulgar)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agree I have a white one....and its not fantastic

and the colour coding reminds me of my old neighbors 1986 XR3I

·
Registered
126 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Must admit i like my white with contrasting black but the all white look makes it look like a tampon (sorry to be vulgar)

How crass! Why don't you be vulgar & say that it looks like a condom, instead of insulting the women on here?

·
Registered
912 Posts
No not to my liking either. Why didn't they go the whole hog and paint the window pillars too

·
Registered
998 Posts
All that painted plastic trimup tight against the metal panels, will the paint flake ?. If it does not, perhaps Nissan should ask why not, and take advice from the company responsible for the paintwork. Tc

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Jukewmn said:
meaga-byte said:

How crass! Why don't you be vulgar & say that it looks like a condom, instead of insulting the women on here?
Because a normal condom is see through :D
I guess it could be ribbed or dotted haha

·
Registered
912 Posts
It seems that everyone who has commented so far, isn't keen on the all over colour. Having black trim does make the car look better and more aggressive if you like. The only colour where it dosn't make much difference is Black. But I don't like black cars, so it dosn't bother me anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oooh that looks nasty! (and I mean nasty bad, not nasty good!) The front bit under the bumper colour coded really doesn't work. I'm not sure that is even the normal bright white is it?? It looks a bit cream like a piece of paper that has been left on the window sill too long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts