Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw another Juke on the road for the first time today - another red one like mine. I was so excited I waved................

·
Registered
32 Posts
I also saw my first other Juke today- red like mine. I waved too, but I don't think he saw me! I'm quite enjoying being 'alone' on the road, cos I'm sure it won't last-bet by March it will be a different story.

I've had mine for 10 days now and absolutely love it-the excitement when I get in'it' (haven't decided whatgender it is yet!)hasn't died down- I justwishthere was a way of keeping that lovely new smell to it!

Are people using the drive modes regularly- or will it turn out to be a novelty that will wear off?I wasn't quite sure when to use what- and neither was the salesman particularly when I took it for a test drive all those months ago, but I am tending to use Eco around town, Normal when doing a mixture of town and motorway- have yet to use Sport- when am I supposed to use that?!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
mine is permanently in sport as i prefer the steering control in sport and apparently thats the only difference between the modes on the diesel

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have kept it permanently in eco recently as it really helps with the handling on the snow. I only have it in Eco or Sport though, as I usually want one or the other... never found the use for Normal mode yet!

·
Registered
575 Posts
deks36 said:
mine is permanently in sport as i prefer the steering control in sport and apparently thats the only difference between the modes on the diesel
That's because you can't go faster in a diesel

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I saw a Gun metal Juke coming out of the Simply Red gig at the SECC. He wound his window down and shouted over - LIKE MY CAR???!!!!
He loves it!!!

What a star - he even let us pull out in front of him in queue. What a gent!!!

Typical JUKE driver....

Fee x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts