Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not sure what voice you have were you are, but mine sounds like a nice young lady...and I like it...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i got a grumpy old biddy who instead of saying "Turn left after 30 yards" says "You should have gone left back there" "you know your going to be late" and "why do i bother at all"

so yes a change or even a option of voices would be nice :D

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I think she is quite polite, until you start going a different way to what she is suggesting, then she sounds annoyed.

Lj2.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I only use the voice if i am really lost...the voice button isvery handy

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
My iPhone app (Co-Pilot) has a decent set of voice choices but could be improved.
Maybe I should volunteer?
"Oi, boyo, what you think you doin' now? You do want to go down by there, mun, not up by 'ere".

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I think either a change of voice to:Rolf Harris - G'day!!!or the fantastic voice of Robert Webb who does their adverts ---I love that mans voice ,....... love it love it love it love it.......Good choice for a voiceover man --- Put his voice on the CONNECT and i will buy another JUKE.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - my hubby has a beautiful voice --- yes he does !!!!especially when he talks to me about changing my cars ... Robert Webbs voice is nicer though -- My hubby looks better though
Fee x

·
Registered
247 Posts
I still say she sounds like Uhura from Star Trek.

The original one, not the hot new one.

I understand the Sat Nav's based on a Garmin system - but while Garmin offer new voices from Sponge Bob to Na'Vi, it doesn't seem to be an option for the Connect.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Captain jack would guide you to the nearest Pub and demand a Rum haha

·
Registered
133 Posts
wonder if they can get the Twinkle, Twinkle voice from the add to sing the directions :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Benzyl said:
wonder if they can get the Twinkle, Twinkle voice from the add to sing the directions :)
Directions might take too long, though:

'#at the... at the....... round-about (roundabout)... take the... take the....'

'For
sake I've been circling the roundabout for five minutes now!'

·
Registered
133 Posts
just to sing directions not to emulate the adverts stutter effect lol
Turn right, .... turn Right. ..... now right again!how I wonder..... how you missed that turn.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts