Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My screen sticks on one location & if I set a destination it shows from stuck location, which could be miles from where I am??!, is it faulty or is it me?????

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Its nice to sit in a Juke......................<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
But to get the best out of it you need to drive somewhere...................

Seriously, push on the card in the slot bottom right of the connect system - the card will pop out. Push it back in and it might re-set the unit. If that does not fix it then check the manual, there may be a reset. (usually a small hole near the card that you press into with a pin or paperclip for 20 seconds to reset.
Hope this helps

12inch

·
Registered
555 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Its nice to sit in a Juke......................<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
But to get the best out of it you need to drive somewhere...................

Seriously, push on the card in the slot bottom right of the connect system - the card will pop out. Push it back in and it might re-set the unit. If that does not fix it then check the manual, there may be a reset. (usually a small hole near the card that you press into with a pin or paperclip for 20 seconds to reset.
Hope this helps

12inch
You kill me 12inch - one dry guy - great comments
i could see that coming a mile away - whoops satnav didnt,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Could it be GPS not picking up the sat's?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
on the way back today my satnav was given me instructions but the map wasnt movingso i pressed the map button again and all was well and working as it should, dont know if this will work for you but if you havent tried it give it a go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts