Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the Points of Interest search show the 2 options like manual? Page 4-15 picture shows list of points in groups. Supposed to show Category and Name option, mine just goes straight to search by name.
Anyone have this option, might need my SD card changing, took ages to find a supermarket!

·
Registered
80 Posts
this information come from the dutch qashqai forum.
if there is sombody who can translate this?? my english is not so very ...
Hoe zet je POI's in het connect systeem? how to get Poi's into the connect.

Dat is ook heel eenvoudig. Zorg dat je een USB stick hebt met daarop de map myPOIs. In die map weer een ander map met de naam myPOIWarnings. Let op; dit is hoofdletter gevoelig. alle poi's die je nu in de eerste map zet zijn selecteerbaar en kun je naar navigeren. De poi's die je in de map myPOIWarning zet zijn NIET selecteerbaar maar geven een waarschuwing als je in de buurt komt. Staat alles eenmaal op je USB stick, stop dan deze stick in de USB aansluiting in je QQ en je zult zien dat het Connect systeem vraagt of je de nieuwe gegevens in je connect systeem wilt zetten. Maar let op! elke keer wanneer je dit doet overschrijf je de POI's die je al in je connect systeem had gezet. Wil je die niet kwijt zorg er dan voor dat deze ook nog op je usb stick staan.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i can try to translate.
its very simple, u need a usb stick within a map named myPOIs.
in this map a second map with the name myPOIWarnings.
All thepoi's in the first map you can select to navigate .
in the second map are they not selecting but they give a warning if you come closer.
if you are done with the stick put it into the usb from your connect.
the connect will ask you to update the new data.
attention every time that you select pois to your system he will write over the old one.
so beware that the old pois also stand on your stick.

regards, Arno

·
Registered
78 Posts
DenisH said:
Anyone have the Points of Interest search show the 2 options like manual? Page 4-15 picture shows list of points in groups. Supposed to show Category and Name option, mine just goes straight to search by name.
Anyone have this option, might need my SD card changing, took ages to find a supermarket!
Hi DenisH,
Had a bit of time on my hands today so had a look at the satnav.
Like you I don't get the 2 options on Page 4-14/15 mine goes straight to the search by name picture NCH022, picture NCH043 is missing.
I also discovered that I don't get the option to select what POIs are shown on the map as shown on Page 3-5 picture NCC031.
I also don't get the option to select personal travel speeds as shown on page 4-25 picture NCH051 and page 4-27 picture NCH055.
I don't have a teenager that I can let loose on it so there is always the chance I'm doing something wrong but I am a man and I'm sure all the ladies on here will agree we don't normally get this sort of thing wrong!
Do people not agree these are fairly fundamental functions that any decent satnav should offer?
Does anyone else have this problem? I'm standing by to be made a complete fool of now.
Rgds

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sorry to say it seems like operator error... you can set the destination by post code.. I'll go and have a fiddle with mine in a bit...
(that was just for you 12"..
)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
5523_Juke said:
Sorry to say it seems like operator error... you can set the destination by post code.. I'll go and have a fiddle with mine in a bit...
(that was just for you 12"..
)
Yeah, I got that sorted. My issue is that once you enter the postcode you don't have the option to enter the House Number.
12inch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts