Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the new beast Sunday. Not been so exited for a long time!!!

Long run out after and its a very nice ride, not quite as comfortable as the x Xtrail, but a lot more fun.
Was concerned that the Supergard was applied with a tar brush. Nice wavy beach effect where it has not gone into the corners or edges, and smears over the clocks. They took 3 attempts with my last Xtrail to get it right, area manager had to come out and do it. I think most gets done this way but few people complain, how is yours.
Got to change a few bulbs now and read the handbook again.
For the record Bridgstones and Satnav with speed cameras. Not as programmable as the TomTom though and no speed indication of the road, so might run them both together, bit ott but cheaper on the license. Will put up the pictures in the gallery when I have added a few.
Drive Safe.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Looking good.Not surprised about the supagard
It annoys me when dealers stick their name badges on the paintwork
Clearly the rear window and number plates weren't enough.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Pity about the Hopkin sticker. Is that going to come off?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I did post a reply dont know where that went, still the dealers stickers appear to have fallen off
shame!

Changed the front bulbs today and the interior, had a lookabout fitting a rear light in the passenger area. Got a cable rod back to the centre of the headlining but run out of reach. There is a rib running across the roof just back from the front light, but I did get round and under it so I think its a goer. Had the rear headlining off and thats full of undulations would need to take a lot of it down so I think its from the front. Must find a suitable light, have anLED block at the moment and its a bit ugly. Added an air horn though, that was easy will do a write up and pictures in the modifications sounds like a car with attitude now.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>Edited by: philthunder

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
withoutwax said:
Congratulations Phil, love the pics..so glad you are enjoying your new ride
So that's why you took the photo's in a leafy, quiet, dead end place. Flash photography, telescopic lens......nudge nudge wink wink
say no more!! Phil(anderer)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
withoutwax said:
Congratulations Phil, love the pics..so glad you are enjoying your new ride
So that's why you took the photo's in a leafy, quiet, dead end place. Flash photography, telescopic lens......nudge nudge wink wink
say no more!! Phil(anderer)
Dam and there was me thinking "they will not notice its not my car!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts