Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,
Just got my oldest Lad a new contract phone this week. I got him the Latest and GreatestSamsungGalaxy S2 Which came out this week on 02. Its a dual core 1.2ghzprocessorinside and a whole load of features.
well wow - is all i can say ! the speed of this thing is awesome to say the least. The integration of contacts /Facebooketc and the security features are brilliant.
Having been a long time server of theiPhonei have made my decision to jump over to the droid side!
Anyway had to test it on the Juke ! I can confirm it works with absolute ease , music , phone etc. So if nothing else that was worth knowing.Was going to wait foriPhone5 but now im sold over to the droid and cant wait for next months upgrade.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Plus Android won't track your everymove without asking first

·
Registered
489 Posts
and the apps are cheaper or free compared to the iphone that's why I got my HTC last year..Android OS is great as well it's hooked up nicely to my Nissan Connect

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Acrorat --- you are a star!!!!!I am helluva impressedHELP - Why cant I load my songs from ITUNES onto my iphone 3GS .... seems so simple ...
Or at least it should be

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Set a playlist in iTunes, maybe call it Fee's Faves, then when your iPhone is connected, select it, then click the Music tab at the top of the display.

Tick the Sync Music Box at the top LEFT of the displayed screen. Choose either "entire music library" or " selected playlists etc".

Below this tick the playlist(s) you want and/or artists, and so on.

Bottom RIGHT, click SYNC, and off it will go putting whatever you have chosen onto the iPhone :)

Leave it alone until at the very top it says the sync is complete.

You can also sync movies, podcasts etc.

Enjoy

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
acrorat said:
Set a playlist in iTunes, maybe call it Fee's Faves, then when your iPhone is connected, select it, then click the Music tab at the top of the display.

Tick the Sync Music Box at the top LEFT of the displayed screen. Choose either "entire music library" or " selected playlists etc".

Below this tick the playlist(s) you want and/or artists, and so on.

Bottom RIGHT, click SYNC, and off it will go putting whatever you have chosen onto the iPhone :)

Leave it alone until at the very top it says the sync is complete.

You can also sync movies, podcasts etc.

Enjoy
I just drag my tunes from the library onto the ipods name which is listed on the left hand side.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks Acrorat + JOY------ I did both things and now my Iphone has music in it - Woohoo!!!!!thank you thank you thank youDont ask what music though I dont want to embarrass myselfFee x
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I did it the 'hard way' when I got my first iPhone as I had more music and movies than it would hold, so that gives me a load of different mood playlists I can change at will. A recent splurge on audiobooks meant I had to move things about a bit, and that sparked another leap in the learning curve.

PS. If anyone is interested in (mostly) foreign language films, Video and DVD, I'm having a clear out soon

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Jukeofwellington said:
Acrorat, foreign language films you say, erm I would but the wife dont like them kind
Fear not, "them kind" are sold already, the rest are 'normal', apart from the lingo and subtitles

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well now my misses is getting the galaxy s 2 . shes been playing with it too
And loves it. She is aFacebookaddict tbh and loves the way it works , types , speed.This will be the first time she as theupper handon me and my gizmos
.And boy is she rubbing it in .

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I like the fact we are addressed as "friends" bless emSo frankchristian58 will you be at Gaydon to show off your new phone and Juke?Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam

1 - 20 of 21 Posts