Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
What trade in price would you give me for a 1.5 DCi Acenta Premium in white then?? 60 plate

Pm me -

Cheers

Fee
ditto in RED with rear spoiler and styling plate 1000 miles registered Nov 10

very good on fuel according to Nissan

·
Registered
659 Posts
DCI Tekna. 60 plate. Could I get an economical Qashqai?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Jayannley

Seems like Qashqai owners are getting better MPG than us

Check on the Qashqai club forum.... - Remember pre DPF cars will get significantly higher MPG then EURO V ones

Fee x

·
Registered
199 Posts
Can you tell me why if i part ex a car with Nissan, i'd get a lower part ex figure if i use the Nissan friends and family deal?
Surely the dealers just invoice Nissan for the cost, so why should the part ex figure be affected???

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
seatraveller2002 said:
I hope you guys are not thinking of getting rid of your Jukes already. You've only just got them !
yes we are, fuel economy on diesels is way off what Nissan claim
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've just been reading the other threads on this topic. I am so sorry that you are experiencing such disappointment. I must admit, I really considered buying the diesel version but was put off by the poor mpg returns. There does not seem to be much difference between the petrol and diesel versions. This really can't be right. I would be happy to help anyone in composing a letter of complaint if necessary. I used to teach English before becoming an Officer of the Law!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
The petrol is no good though. It has only 5 gears and is far too revvy. I test drove it and it was tiring and needed the extra gear.
BUT the diesel is SO poor on fuel.

Kia Soul?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jayannlay said:
The petrol is no good though. It has only 5 gears and is far too revvy. I test drove it and it was tiring and needed the extra gear.

Kia Soul?
wait, the New Hyundai Curb looks like it might well be worth having.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
deks36 said:
jayannlay said:

Kia Soul?
wait, the New Hyundai Curb looks like it might well be worth having.
Yeah, love the look of that...........

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
look closer fee the rears are reverse hinged google it it shows images with doors open

come on hyundai get this car out a fair few disgruntled Juke owners looking for something different

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I thought it was 3 doors as well,Fee. Deks, it looked to me like one long door on the drivers side and 2 doors on the other.Autoexpress said it had an extra door to help rear seat passengers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes Fee the curb does look good and it does have 5 doors like the Juke - it looks just like a Juke thats been pulled at bit here and there........................please dont tell me you are so out of love with your baby
I get mine in 2 weeks (fingers crossed) and Im scared to bits I wont love it either
M

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
I thought it was 3 doors as well,Fee. Deks, it looked to me like one long door on the drivers side and 2 doors on the other.Autoexpress said it had an extra door to help rear seat passengers.
you may be right the passenger side defo has 2 doors, remember though its currently a show car and certain to be a 5 door when it hits the showroom.
Also Hyundai has tended to build all the cars it has showcased recently and Auto express reckons this will be in the showrooms by the end of the year.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts