Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I read ages ago that Jukes should fetch a good resale value. I may be parting company with my Juke and I keep hearing that as the model is so new no one has any proper information on values. I have just been made an offer through a dealership (not Nissan) which was quite a bit less than I expected (even taking into consideration part exch on non nissan vehicle etc). The reason for the sale....the gearbox, I've had enough of it. I ordered my Juke back in July and the demo vehiclecame in to the dealership on the same lorry as my car. Basically, I had my test drive a couple of days before collecting mine. So when I mentioned half heartedly re the gears well I was the first one in the demo, it had only done a couple of miles, blah blah blah, big difference from the vehicle I was driving at the time, 1.9 Volvo sport. But I truly dont like it. Plus its the second gearbox in the vehicle!! Everything else is ok although yes heated mirrors, blah blah blah. Any one have any info on current values. The dealership phoned several Nissan dealerships in the locality.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Maybe someone on the Forum who is fed up of waiting might be interested.

Perhaps you could describe the vehicle in more detail, especially the gearbox problem?

Best of luck

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the re sale is said to hold up well after 3 years in comparison to others, however I know of 2 other people who have or are in the process of changing their Juke for a different brand and too have bee offered well below what they were expecting in fact one still has more finance outstanding than the p/x value. I also read today in a motoring journal that last month used values plummeted for the time in a year due to the lack of demand for used cars and stock sitting at auction house etc etc
I believe the car should hold up on value given the wait for a new one but this doesnt seem to be happening. All I can suggest is if you are definately changeing then vote with your feet if they are not offering what you want

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks deks knew I could rely on you. Dealer has increased slightly although still lower than we expected. Makes decision more difficult as its only really the clunky 5 speed gearbox that I don't like about this Juke. Did mull over getting another Juke but what with the bumper/paint issue maybe its best to wait for the Juke's teething problems to settle. Decisions, decisions!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts