Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all went to the nissan dealer yesterday to push them for a delivery date ordered octor I was cancelling the order. Phones went into over drive lol. After over a hour was told car was showing May, 7months for a 4x4 Tekna!! 7 months has to be a joke. So Ive had to make the heart breaking decision to cancel the order. P/x would of been worthless by then. So to all you Juke owners good luck and maybe one day I can be come a Juke owner.
So as from saturday I take delivery of a brand new Artic white 2.0 Tdci 4x4 Kuga. Not sure how I feel as I had set my heart on the Juke but financial decisions have to be made. Happy Christmas to you all and good luck and safe driving in your new cars.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Shame!
Were you lucky with the Kuga and your spec / colour combination happened to be in stock?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Mine has been pushed back to 20thMay too, from Oct, although, as I keep mentioning, lol! My dealer is confident it will be Apr or maybe Mar.

I know how you feel, I am kind of wishing I could go for something else, but Ive already traded my car in & it suits my needs perfectly. I have contemplated a Honda, but its more pennies. I do feel like i'll never get it.

I hope you have a lot of fun in your Kuga & I bet you wont regret changing your mind at all

·
Registered
455 Posts
All the best HELS BELLS.

I wasnt prepared to wait6 months for my dream JUKE
(which may or may not come when its supposed to,)so I bought a brand new CUBE today instead.

I'm sure you'll be fine with the Ford KUGA.
I considered it, but just at around £8000 for a new CUBE it was just too good to resist,
the Kugawas going to cost me over £20k.

I think you might find that Dan who runs this forum also runs a KUGAownersclub called
www.kugaownersclub.co.uk
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry to hear that Hells Bells,
I'm expecting my Juke in March having waited over five months. It's been a difficult wait at times.

As you said, this was a decision you had to make therefore no room for regrets. Hope you'll be very happy with the kuga and remember - by the time you come to change again, if you choose a juke hopefully Nissan will have ironed out the kinks by then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts