Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Run over dog on test

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ... 
#1 ·
In almost 24 years of teaching people to drive I have never had an accident on Test. Today whilst on his test a dog ran out in front of my Juke the lad tried to stop but sadly ran over a terrier type dog.The examiner said He didn't have a chance of avoiding it. He ran right over it and when He stopped it was apparently underneath the back offside wheel, lady owner of the dog got the lad to reverse off it and she took it in. Examiner instructed the lad to drive on and He completed His test and passed. Went to the local police station after to report it and the police say that you no longer have to report an incident with a dog. i think if it would have been my old Toyota Yaris it wouldn't have faired as well but being that bit taller no damage done.. I wish I could say the same for the dog but pepole shouldn't let them run around on the road.

#5 ·
Poor dog!
The funniest bit of that story is that he stopped the car with the dog still under the wheel. So the poor dog was under the wheel for the time he stopped and got out of the car and then got back in, then mirror signal manouver, then reversed off it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.