Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In almost 24 years of teaching people to drive I have never had an accident on Test. Today whilst on his test a dog ran out in front of my Juke the lad tried to stop but sadly ran over a terrier type dog.The examiner said He didn't have a chance of avoiding it. He ran right over it and when He stopped it was apparently underneath the back offside wheel, lady owner of the dog got the lad to reverse off it and she took it in. Examiner instructed the lad to drive on and He completed His test and passed. Went to the local police station after to report it and the police say that you no longer have to report an incident with a dog. i think if it would have been my old Toyota Yaris it wouldn't have faired as well but being that bit taller no damage done.. I wish I could say the same for the dog but pepole shouldn't let them run around on the road.

·
Registered
97 Posts
good job he wasn't doing his 3 point turn the dog would have been well flat but congrats on them keeping their nerve and passing.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Poor dog!
The funniest bit of that story is that he stopped the car with the dog still under the wheel. So the poor dog was under the wheel for the time he stopped and got out of the car and then got back in, then mirror signal manouver, then reversed off it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Just so irresponsible to have a dog off lead near a road. Stupid owners

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes had this happen tto me a few years back a staff ran out in front of me it caused over £1000 worth of damage to my vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts