Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if it might be a good idea to put all you rumours, questions etc in one thread and then maybe the couple of dealers on here can quickly see them and answer this should then save us all running off to phone and question the dealer about things that may or may not be true or fact
I have read plenty here that has me worried but most have turned out not to be right and the latest one was about colour and orders not being taken for certain colour which turns out to be untrue

so if you agree list you problem here and hopefully get a factual answer from someone in the know

·
Registered
26 Posts
The production of the diesel versions starts on the 30th September for all those who've been wondering. Edited by: overworked

·
Registered
129 Posts
overworked said:
The production of the diesel versions starts on the 30th September for all those you've been wondering.
Any news on the DiG-T models? I've been led a merry dance by my dealer (first September, then October and now December — though I had to go through Nissan Customer Services to get that).

·
Registered
120 Posts
overworked said:
The production of the diesel versions starts on the 30th September for all those who've been wondering.
Thats good news, hopefully it will mean that I can upgrade from the Sport Pack to the Premuim pack without it knocking my delivery date back - I had a test drive on Sat and loved the connect system

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there a centralised way of seeing what Jukes all the dealers actually have in stock and for sale for immediate delviery or do I just have to ring roundeach one and keep looking on ebay, exchangeandmart, motors website etc?

Debra

x

·
Registered
24 Posts
My dealer confirmed my date as 4th November or earlier. He showed me that the car has already a chassis no and a vin no so it must be cocha. Can't wait.
Ordered on 30th July a Teckna 1.6 DiG-T in metallic gun metal.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I hope I get my Juke earlier than last heard. Ordered 20th June and last told it was now December. Will have to chase up if possibility beginning of November!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts