Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who's going to be watching the rugby? And who are you going to be cheering for?
Can't wait, off to Twickers tomorrow to cheer the boys on(England), and drink lots of beer!

However, that does mean allowing my sister to drive Hiro, as she'll be looking after my two boys...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm going to watch on ................................. on TV, would love to see them live.
Of course I'll be cheering for England

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know dead exciting, something to keep your eyes out for Rocks703 is the England vs Wales World Cup Warm up game in the summer, think it's going to be in August....so lots of people will be on holiday etc...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Watching it all on TVtihis year, although I generally get to one or two 6 Nations games and one of the autumn internationals (was at Twickers for SA last autumn).

Best ever was last year when a group of us wentto Paris for the England game - despite us losing it was a fantastic trip!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! Now just have to wait 2 weeks before we're off to play the French!

Well done Wales

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well done to WALES!!! -

I have had to put up with my husband seriously effing and blindingat the excuse for a rugby team called SCOTLAND....

He has been furious with their performance recently.....

Oh dear.... How many games to go - He will be murder to live with!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
659 Posts
Supporting England of course.

BUT I was born just over the border and I do have a Welsh connection.Going to Rome for the Italy v Wales in a fortnight! And shall be urging Wales on. They already lost against us so I don't see them as a threat in the tournament. I can afford to be honorary Welsh for an afternoon!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I have had to put up with my husband seriously effing and blindingat the excuse for a rugby team called SCOTLAND...
Oh dear.... How many games to go - He will be murder to live with!!!

Tagget will be on standby then Fee

LJ x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts