Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, i have the rubber matts and want to know if anyone else has them as well.
On the carpet under the matts there are two raised plastic stubs.
I assume the carpets have holes designed to enterlink with these and lock the carpets into place.

Weeeelll here comes the lemon part. My matts have holes in the right place but are far to small therefore allowing them to slip forward over time and i have to drag them back into place. Just wondering if im missing something or the dealer forget to cut the holes bigger?

So who wants a pic of my holes?
*waits for the gang to jump on that one*

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have tried to stretch my holes but they are just to tight!
Maybe some sort of oil or grease?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well since no one can give me a "straight" answer.
Here are pics of my to tight Ring

I have just tried to force it but its just to tight and seems to be a fraction to far forward. If i got it in, the matt would be a little to far back, not sitting 100% flush with the little ridge under the drivers seat.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh im also still wondering why LJ thinks im from Barcelona lol

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
that looks to me as though someone has just punched the holes in it I am sure somehwere on here it was commented before that the rubber mats do not have fixings to hold them in place

as for lj I thinkif you re read it she said manuel was from Barcelona

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah, in that case i shall just make the holes a touch bigger to fit over the plastic bumps.
Ah it was a joke lol, maybe to subtle for the likes me of lol
manual / manuel.... :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahahah. shame man.
come the 29th we are all going to burst into laughter before the hellos are out

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have the rubber mats, same 'punched' holes and they fitted fine with a bit of force to get the knobble in the hole. Will get a picture of the figment tomorrow if I remember.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Tim84 said:
I have the rubber mats, same 'punched' holes and they fitted fine with a bit of force to get the knobble in the hole. Will get a picture of the figment tomorrow if I remember.

Hi Tim84, how do you take apicture of something that's in your imagination. T

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tried to force mine in but looks like i will have to either widen the holes a little or use a form of lubricant. I hear washing up liquid works a treat without messing up the carpet or rubber

·
Registered
998 Posts
Widen the holes? , use lubricant, sounds like a visit to the chemist or local sex shop is required. T

1 - 20 of 25 Posts