Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now before you all flame me, I know that the addition of the big lump of plastic to the roof will spoil Daisy's good looks, but if I want to go camping (which we do about 6 times a year) we have to accept this for short periods.Ordered all of the relevant bits yesterday from roofbox.co.uk (Thule 754 feet, 1619 adapters) and we already have the bars (Thule 761) and the roofbox from the Corsa.Has anyone already used these and if so do you have any tips/comments for me? I'm a bit unclear about how it all stays together as the Corsa had specific mounting points and the Juke doesn't.......guess we'll find out on Tuesday when we try to put it all together.Any help you can offer would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the juke mounts I beleive fit into the gaps above the doors a bit like they used to on old cars with gutters
if you understand me
personally I fail to understand why some manufacturers fit specific locators(as in the corsa) and others dont meaning they have to locate in securely(in my opinion) in the door gaps

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think Nissan have missed a trick here by making the Juke having the old fashioned clamp on roof rack, will make a stylish car look frumpy. I had an Astra with dedicated slots for a rack. I would like to fit rails but cannot find them under any site doing accessories; does anyone know if they are available and if so are capable of being fitted retrospectively.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have used roof bars on my Juke and they are fine but..... You must make sure that you line them up perfectly before tightening or you else you could damage your paintwork.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts