Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Looking to order a New Juke this week and have a question about roof racks. I have done a few searches and couldn't find any info. Does anyone know if there will be a specific roof rack option for the Juke? On the QQ you could affix the roof bars to the roof rails, whereas it looks as though you may have to use the roof bars that clip under the door sills which is not ideal as it doesn't look as good. Are there any aftermarket solution that could add roof rails that anyone know of?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I was at the dealer yesterday they had an accessories list on the front of the car which mentioned a roof rack but I didn't look into it in a lot of detail. Certainly was there as an option though...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi Buster,
PM John (holdcroft 2005). He should be able to confirm details/prices

·
Registered
367 Posts
My hubby does a lot of kayaking and as the Thule system which is good as you only need to change certain bits although I don't think they a juke on their system yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Hopefully the Thule system will have one to fit the juke and you can then use different attachments on the roof bars.

I couldn't find holdsworth on the member list so haven't pm'd him yet.

Well the juke looks like the one, and we will be ordering one tomorrow! V exciting!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's 2005holdcroft if you look under the Newbies section he has put a post on their saying "Hi from a friendly Nissan dealer"

You will love the Juke we've had ours since yesterday and it's brill!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Beachhuggy, seen the rack on the aftersales website. It does seem a bit pricey compared to other similar options tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts