Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
if somebody gets them please report how they are. i'm looking for a roof rack and this one looks better than anything i've seen so far.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
those are not the same as the first post though are they the first post is about the roof rails that bolt to the roof your links are the proper roof racks that bolt into the door shuts
the first post item I would say is more for show and imo opinion not really designed for the Juke
where as the above items are specifically designed for luggage and tailored to the Juke

·
Registered
29 Posts
Seems like the usual confusion of different naming conventions. Roof Rails are the ones that run from front to rear of vehicle as shown in OP. Roof rails are often just for aesthetic purposes and not designed to carry a load. They may however also act as a mount for Roof Bars which mount across the vehicle and are designed for load carrying. They may fit directly via clamps and not require roof rails. A Roof Rack is a complete cage for containing goods consisting of longitudinal and cross members, and once again may or may not require roof rails as mounting points.

Simples

·
Registered
309 Posts
they look terrible on the juke...loses all the sportiness...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Unless you need a roof-box (and if you do then you should have bought a bigger car) then brownjnr is correct. The Juke will look [email protected] with roof bars or rails.

·
Registered
93 Posts
+ wind noise+ scratches the paint !! Had Alfa's own ones on one of my Alfas to carry bike racks (+ bikesobviously) - they annoyed me no end ! Switched to rear carrier by that damaged the paint as well ! Looking at a towbar bike carrier set up for the Juke !

Think you'd be better with a tow bar and a trailer !!! LOL !

·
Registered
659 Posts
So sorry but without the bike that bike carrier setup looks awful. I would have to have a bike on the back all the time whether I needed it or not! Eek.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Eh, you don't leave it on all the time ! Only when you want to carry the bike ! That's the whole point ! It's removable !

·
Registered
69 Posts
How about these?

Edited by: jholdaway

·
Registered
998 Posts
What car ?. Tc
( other motoring magazines are available )Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
19 Posts
To bring this subject up again, I am waiting on delivery of my Juke...Friday....and I do quite a bit of Kyacking....Has anybody actually used any of these roof bars? I dont want them on there permanently as they do spoil the look of the car, but Im looking for something that is quick and easy to fit and remove. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts