Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to know what the quality is
like from your reversing camera?
Mine seems very washed out. Everything is a little on the grey side.
Reds like a light pink and so on.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha well i dont need HD but would like better quality.
I hope its not another thing wrong with my lemon lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Clean your little lense (just above the license plate) and see if that helps - it can get dirty!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used a lens wipe (same one for my laptop screen) but maybe when they put on the platinum protection it got onto the lens and will take some elbow grease to get off lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was just kidding with you meaga. Don't get me wrong. But i think my cam has very decent quality for the job. I mean i don't need it to have 1080p to see perfectly and be such a great help parking.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well to narrow it down i might stick a movie onto the usb drive and see how it plays. That way i can see if its the camera or the head unit its self.
Not a real big deal since i dont use it all that much, but its just nice to have all the functions working properly even if you only use them once during the lifetime of the car lol

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
12Inchmick said:
To be honest mine is not to far off than this. The reds look a little more pink but its prety much the same. so I guess this might just be normal lol
And yes you people at the Juke meet on sunday, i shall be poking my head into most of your cars haha

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
""And yes you people at the Juke meet on sunday, i shall be poking my head into most of your cars haha""

Careful MB, mine bites

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cant we start with nibbles and work our way up kats?
hehehe

·
Registered
69 Posts
meaga-byte said:
well to narrow it down i might stick a movie onto the usb drive and see how it plays. That way i can see if its the camera or the head unit its self.
Not a real big deal since i dont use it all that much, but its just nice to have all the functions working properly even if you only use them once during the lifetime of the car lol
Can you do that? What format?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
12Inchmick said:
meaga-byte said:
cant we start with nipples and work our way up kats?
hehehe
<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">Can't believe you wrote that..........
Good God ****, i read your reply on my Blackberry and went cold from head to foot. Have just gotten out of bed, booted up the laptop to make SURE that i didnt type that by mistake!!
Well at 12:18AM i dont think im going back to sleep anytime soon

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jholdaway said:
meaga-byte said:
Can you do that? What format?
Im told it is possible but havent tried it out yet.
I plan to give it ago within the next day or so.
Have also asked the question about format.
Not sure if its MP3, MP4, VOB, JPEG and so forth.
WHen i work it out i shall let u know :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
irfankhan.1985 said:
a bit of change of subject....And the films on the memory stick play well, just put it in reverse - wait for the camera on screen and then turn ignition off. Leave in reverse, handbrake on and turn ignition to position 2. (push button twice for Tekna) Select film from list and hit OK.
Will not work whilst driving............. Copied from MP3 thread on about page 2 or 3 of this section by 12inchmick
how can you watch movies on connect???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gazza90000 said:
irfankhan.1985 said:
a bit of change of subject....And the films on the memory stick play well, just put it in reverse - wait for the camera on screen and then turn ignition off. Leave in reverse, handbrake on and turn ignition to position 2. (push button twice for Tekna) Select film from list and hit OK.
Will not work whilst driving............. Copied from MP3 thread on about page 2 or 3 of this section by 12inchmick
how can you watch movies on connect???
thank you sir, am downloading a movie and jumping straight out to test!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts