Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have not had problem with gears but you must depress clutch fully for smooth change i can flick from gear to gear with two fingers.as i am a [motor] cycle rider as well as a jukei you have to be smooooth with the gear change

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nissan gearbox problem

I have problems with my Qashqai!!! The reverse gear slips while it is engaged, while reversing! Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cx7LDrKt8Q

I was waiting for 5 months until a new gearbox came. Even though, the problem is still their!

If you the car is less than one year old from the day you bought it, you have the right to ask for new car!!!! Do it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just yesterday I experienced a similar problem. When I got out of my garage the car reversed nicely so I drove about 30 kilometers and parked the car. When I was supposed to reverse the car could not, I had to get someone to push me back. I have been shocked, asking myself what I did wrong. So I drove around and went places and at the same time making sure that I park where I won't need to use reverse. I'm driving a 1.6 tekna. I'm so relieved to know it's nothing I did wrong and that this problem exists.

Does anyone perhaps know what the problem might be?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts