Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to me and the bertter half splitting up i need to return/sell my Juke. I have looked at the paperwork i received when i bought it but that isnt very clear about my options. i have had it about 8 months so owe another 16 months plus the final payment. Whats the best approach to take, am i best talking to the dealer or buying out the contract and selling privately, although i can't really fund this option before the house sells? Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ADY804 said:
Due to me and the bertter half splitting up i need to return/sell my Juke. I have looked at the paperwork i received when i bought it but that isnt very clear about my options. i have had it about 8 months so owe another 16 months plus the final payment. Whats the best approach to take, am i best talking to the dealer or buying out the contract and selling privately, although i can't really fund this option before the house sells? Thanks for any advice!
if its on a PCP isnt that 3 years?
either way you can sell as you please either sell it back to the dealer or sell privately
just need to get a ettlement figure from the finance company and go from there

·
Registered
309 Posts
is there no way you can keep it...you will lose so much selling it in the first year of ownership

·
Registered
912 Posts
Sorry to hear your bad news. I bet you are gutted. I hope that whatever happens, you get a decent price for it.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
Sorry to hear your bad news. I bet you are gutted. I hope that whatever happens, you get a decent price for it.
you black country chaps are really senstive to the end hey geoff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts