Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
obvious thing is to take it back in and then ask
but if its like any other car it usually involves pressing one of the rest buttons whilst turning on ign and holding for approx 10secs
I would also think its will be the same way some other Nissans are reset if you can that out
sorry I cant give you the exact answer

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
below is the answer to the question when asked about a Nissan Note

Press the button to the right of the digital display for 3 seconds whilst the spanner symbol is visible.

The
symbol and distance display will start flashing and the display shows
the current interval.Press the same button to increase the interval
distance.

Each step increases the interval distance by
1,000km. The interval distance can be set up to 63,000km (31,500 miles)
after which the display returns to zero.<div style="overflow: ; color: rgb0, 0, 0; : transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
Read more: how do i reset the service indicator on a nissan note. there - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/uk-car/2egqj-reset-service-indicator-nissan-note.html#ixzz1VJohWis3

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
anotherbadname said:
Took the Juke back in to reset the service indicator and they could only do it by plugging it into the computer. Tom
oh well lucky for me I have 3 years free servicing I will worry about it then

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if that's the only way. I have at present a Chrysler Voyager - dealer told me the only way to read the error codes was to plug it into their machine, for which they'd charge an hour's labour (£130!!). Someone on the Chrysler forum pointed out that by switching the ignition between off and Acc 3 times in succession, the error codes were displayed on the dashboard. The technicians at dealerships wouldn't need to know any other way than plugging the machine in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts