Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks - I've removed some excrement from our feathered friends using an AutoGlym bird poo wipe but I've obviously not done it quickly enough as I'vestill got a small yellow stain on the white paintwork (similar to the stain a curryleaves if you miss your mouth and drop it somewhere!).Is there anything I can do to remove the stains?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Did you have the whole platinum stuff put on?
The wax/polish on exterior and stain/scotch guard on the inside?
The reason i ask is becasue if u did then there should be no stain.
We are having it done but only bcs its free.
On a more personal note I am also having a white juke come in
and have noticed a increase in seaguls flying in the skys!!
Seaguls leave a biiig mess :(Edited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
white car, bird poo is often dark or black when it dries?
Seagul poo on the otherhand can be white but mixed with green :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would start off with the Maguiar's "Gold Class: Bug & Tar Remover" If this doesn't work, Your next best option is the Maguiar's "ScratchX 2.0" I've personally used both of these products for years, (US Ver.) Thou it takes practice to get these things corrected. Always use a test surface or small unnoticeable area to test the products first. No problem, Maguiar's web site offers instructional videos and even a forum you can participate in.

·
Registered
433 Posts
We are a Meguiars Stockist and all the stock is shipped in from the states , So it is all the same version as JukeAttitude has spoken about , and he's spot on use it correctly and get amazing results .
Well worth taking the time to watch the instructional videos .

JOhn

·
Registered
316 Posts
When I get a curry stain 'cos I missed my mouth, first thing I generally do is try to lick it clean. Just a suggestion. I'll shut up now.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Agree with The Scratch X product. But if this fails you may have to wetsand then Polish the Area back to a shine

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
JukeAttitude said:
Wet sanding should be a "last resort".. The Clay Barwould do the trick afterward.
Agree its a last resort. I've found from experience that if the polish doesn't remove it, claying hasn't had much impact either as the clearcoat is badly damaged.I wonder what some of our feathered friends eat!! The hot weather on Bird Poo is Ultimate destruction to our bodywork

·
Registered
561 Posts
strang but it works for me...i use baby cloths. It works fine, just dont push to hard in the beginning and everything is gone in a sec.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts