Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. does anyone tried to remove the rear seat? I'm not talking about the 2 split seats but the other whole seat. There is a type of hook just behind the seat but couldn't get to know how does it get off. Any suggestions? thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
supposedly there is a bolt that goes through the hook at the rear, and there is two hooks to the front which just clip in to the car but getting them out is another thing quite a bit of force is needed and you run the risk of pulling the hooks out from the foam, in my opinion i would just leave as is Edited by: DRH12

·
Registered
41 Posts
why do you need that?

You need to remove the rear seat bench to put onthe Nissan Juke seat covers on for one thing. John @Holdcroft e mailed me the instructions in case I wanted to buy them butthey only showed a B&Wphoto for the seat removal-I'll look at it again and post back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks. I just wanted to put on a seat cover. If you have the instructions kindly post them

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Am I being daft but do seat covers not just tuck in and fold around the seats?

Or am I showing my age by remembering furry seat covers from the 80's

Fee x

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Am I being daft but do seat covers not just tuck in and fold around the seats?

Or am I showing my age by remembering furry seat covers from the 80's

Fee x
Yep

·
Registered
317 Posts
personally with the risk of damaging the rear seat cushion i wouldnt even bother removing it, just for a seat cover i wouldnt even bother but its his car and up to him.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Guys / Girls
There should not beaproblem removing seats if he follows instructions.Most, if not all brands / vehicles allow for seats to be retro fitted and removed at anytime.Its just attention to detail so as not to do anything stupid.I Have removed 1000s With nodamage.
But then again i too like the furry seat covers
not Pink though, they would have to be red to match !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts