Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the benefit we have on this Forum with some people actually in the know, on things Nissan Juke, does anybody have any solid information on the situation regarding the availability of theJuke Tekna Premium CVT, M6, turbo,AWD, models?

I have a very long wait in front of me, maybe June/July, 2011, having ordered October 9, 2010.

I read that some countries appear to have received them?

Thanks in advance for any information.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi Pilgrim,

All I can tell you is that I ordered on the 20th Oct & was given January, this moved back to March & is now showing on the system as 20th May. I havent heard from my dealer for a few weeks, so it could well be different again.

There are many on here in the same boat & lots of discussion threads about it & various reasons, including the lack of CVT boxes available & the popularity of the Juke. Some do seem to be getting through now, but I think to people that ordered a lot earlier than us.

It is flustrating, but it seems how it is in the UK at the moment

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that sallyspud.
What you say appears to make sense, so I shall just keep reading threads on the forum and hoping!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi Pelgrim,

I am in Belgium, i ordered my juke dig-t 4X4+/- 3m ago. I can pick it up at the dealer 12 jan. ( he arrived 4 jan so my dealer is a littlebit lazy i think
). You live in spain, thats not that far from Belgium and also in the EU. If they can bring them to us they can bring them to you so tell them that, no excusses!

1 thing more, in Belgium i was told that i was the first who ordered the 4x4 version, maeby thats the reason that i get it now???

grtz,

Dirk

·
Registered
561 Posts
forgot an important bit..

I live just 1 km from Nissan Belgium and my wife works for a leasing company. I went to Nissan Belgium and my wife haves a lot of contact with dealers.We didn'theared about delay's or problems in Belgium. I know you think now 'lucky for Belgium but what the h**l do i have on this information.'. Well the same as i have posted above, if they can get them in Belgium they can do the same in Spain. It are all the same cars, stearingwheel at the same site and there is only 1 European law. I can import your juke and you can import mine without any problems at the moment.( sorry,i wanna help you a lot bu i wont send you mine
jukejoke)

grtz again

Dirk

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Duke,
I appreciate your information and I promise not to worry you too much to send me your Juke!!
I shall contact my dealer again and give the information re. Belgium!
As you say, you are not that far away from Spain.
By the way, your English is very good!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do apologise Dirk, I got your name wrong. Very rude of me!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
oh, no problem Pilgrim( not Pelgrim i apologise to), i will be who ever you want me to be lol. btw i speak spanish to, not perfectly but its better then my russian and chinese
. Wrtiting in diferent languages is the most difficult for me because i learned al the languages that i know by myself.

·
Registered
561 Posts
@fee before i give my juke away they need to give me money enough for a Porche 911 or Panamera, then i MAEBY think about it lol

and yes, i know i am very lucky, i almost feel guilty when i read here what kinda troubles you have there in UK and the rest of europe. I think they better waited to bring the car at the market then creating all this problems or at least being honest about dellivery dates.

grtz

Dirk

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Dirk,
I did read somewhere on this forum that the big problem is Nissan have lost the contract for a particular company to supply the CVT. Whether that is complete, or just the casing, I do not know but it has created this bind!!

Sooooo, maybe you were fortunate in getting your vehicle before the saga started??

By the way, my Stepdaughter taught herself American English, by watching American movies with subtitles. She is Venezuelan by birth but everybody thinks she is from California!!

She is also fluent in Catálan and German.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i hope they gonna find a solution soon for all of you. then we can do an european meeting
. The weather in Spain is always nice hehehe

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a great idea, to maybe have a European get together in one of the countires with a pleasant climate. Of course, Spain does spring to mind He He!!
Where I am based, there is never any snow but we do have the occasional shower of rain. We get on average, a total of 21 days of rain a year. July and August are extremely warm, with temps. around 35C. Not sure what that is in real money, something like 90 Farenheit, I guess?
Bearing in mind the different livery in the Juke, in different countries, there would be much to talk about and many comparisons to make but you´ve allgot to wait until I get my Juke, OK???

·
Registered
561 Posts
thats a great idea pilgrim, where in spain are you at the moment? I am a big spainlover
(the country i mean hehehe)

grtz

Dirk

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Dirk, sorry I have not got that thingy instead of the "U" in your handle
I live permanently in a place called Santiago de la Ribera, in the province of Murcia.

I absolutely love it here!! Been here for 7 years. Did the unforgiveable and bought a house off plan but it worked out for my wife and I.

The bonus is, my wife is Venezuelan, so Spanish is her first language. Helps a lot being an ex-Londoner!

So, where is Aartselaar? With all those "a"s it sounds like the Netherlands??

·
Registered
561 Posts
No its in Belgium close to Antwerp. mmmm Murcia nice and sunny i wish i was there at the moment
. Normaly we always go to Marbella for vacation, i am not sure because our hotel is full with eastern...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know the feeling, re. being full with eastern...

Many Spanish people who have homes in Madrid, etc., have homes here and visit for the Summer vacations, normally August.

We also have some of the finest singers here at various times of the year, performing at a place called "Parque Almansa" in San Javier, of which we are a suburb. People like Solomon Burke, who died some time ago, sadly, famous for his song in Dirty Dancing, "Cry to me". Worth a listen on You tube!

Also, we hold some of the European water championships here in Santiago de la Ribera, like jet skiing and sailing, etc.

So, Marbella may be the in place, or hopefully still is, after the fiasco with the local Government problems?

We are 5 minutes walk to the nearest watering hole and the beach. Mind you, the walk usually turns into a trot when we get near the paseo and a cold beer!!

Sorry if this has gone off subject, I am still waiting with bated breath for news of my long awaited Juke Tekna Premium AWD, CVT and all the bells and whistles in Rojo fuerte (strong red, inside and out).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts