Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there regret not getting a Dig-t or anyone having a Dig-t regret not getting a less thirsty model

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
No not at all. Got a car that I needed with a few extras on it. Well happy with my decision but that does not mean that The Acenta Premium would suit everybody. I can well understand why some go for the Dig-t as well. It's what is best suited to you.

Lj2.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm waiting for my Dig-t Acenta premium, but I nearly went for the 1.6 Tekna, couldn't decide between the two. Just writing posts for opinions while I'm waiting :-(

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm very happy with my choice and I did drive a Dig-T prior to collecting mine. Maybe I would get a Dig-T next time, I just wanted to keep fuel costs low for a while

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm loving the DIGT Tekna, the mpg is amazing compared to my last car so I'm happy with that too

·
Registered
55 Posts
im happy with my choice, 1.6 117 Acenta, more powerful than my current car a 1.2 Corsa (a food mixer is more powerful i suppose!!) Looking for a bit more power and decent MPG, nothing too fas though and im more than satisfied with the level of kit that comes with the car, hoping to take delivery later today as it happens

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well i have the DIG-T and do alot of town driving. My MPG is not what i would like and sometimes think it would have been more economic to go for the normal 1.6 but then on the rare occasion i do need the power for either over taking or getting rid of a pesky BMW driver i really do appreciate the turbo :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi all,
i drove the DIG-T for a couple of days while having bits fitted to my 1.5D TEKNA and for me the DIG-T was great to play with butit drank fuel and my tekna is much smoother to drive so for me i made the right choice !!

·
Registered
50 Posts
No regrets here - I wanted the Turbo and knew what the MPG's were prior to purchase so, its all good. Mine appears to be getting the stated MPG's now.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Cant fault mine - DCI Tekna. Mileage great, power great and ride great. And then theres the colour ........................................................... GREAT!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
coupecruiser said:
ilmor said:
No regrets here - I wanted the Turbo and knew what the MPG's were prior to purchase so, its all good. Mine appears to be getting the stated MPG's now.
What was your run in distance?
I did a 55 mile trip, combo city/hwy and got 28.5 mpg last week (U.S. gallons)

·
Registered
796 Posts
The manual states the ideal run-in dist is 2000km (Cant remember what that is in miles).

Im preparing myself for the run-in period which I will do over 3000km. So as I drive a lot on the autobahns here, I now drive mostly on cruise control in my QQ and Smart Roadster Coupe so to get use to the gentle acceleration and more relaxed way of driving. (I whink my QQ and Roadie must be saying WTF)? lol, but actually its quite nice.

Its official, I will drive to the UK as soon as the car is delivered and my stillen is fitted, so I really hope I can meet some of you.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I regretted not getting the 1.6 DiG-T last year, I used to have a heavy right foot and wanted more power than the standard 1.6 could give.

However, at the start of the year I changed my driving style to be less enthusiastic and to try and save some money on petrol. I'm now regularly getting 380 miles to a tank... the best tank was a couple of weeks ago where it did 420miles, you can't lie with these figures...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts