1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Black 18s?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Good evening Maam, The last ones yes but not those red rims, the lastdesign only have red highlights and I must admit are nice.Tc

·
Registered
452 Posts
An´me, those wheels are fantastic, with the shield in the middle and the imitation bolts all round, magic!!Do we know a supplier, please??

·
Registered
106 Posts
The red and chrome wheels with the shield andimitation bling?Are you 12?Ick!Bad enough our cars being hate targets for their oddness but those wheels! (Just been told I'm being a grumpy old git today
)Nah, not my cup of tea.. I like the black with the red band though would look good on a RED </font>Juke, but IMHO black wheels on a white Juke are the best, along with blacked out rear windows, and a black spoiler.</font>Chris

·
Registered
452 Posts
clb1970 said:
The red and chrome wheels with the shield andimitation bling?Are you 12?Ick!Bad enough our cars being hate targets for their oddness but those wheels! (Just been told I'm being a grumpy old git today
)Nah, not my cup of tea.. I like the black with the red band though would look good on a RED </font>Juke, but IMHO black wheels on a white Juke are the best, along with blacked out rear windows, and a black spoiler.</font>Chris
I´m probably nearer 10, going on 80, Chris.Still love the wheels but then, I´m retired, living in a country with an enviable climate, sort of speak the language (Spanglish), just going to BBQ a couple of16oz. ribeye steaks.So I can totally understand why you are a grumpy old git today. It´s allowed!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
NO JUST NO.go for black wheels onwhite juke. simmo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts