Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, a quick question from me having read all of the posts regarding deliveries being pushed back.

When I placed my order (Force Red 1.6 Tekna) the salesman went into his database and my model was 'available' for a 20th October delivery,. I saw him select the vehicle within the database and 'secure' it.

As this was an available model, is there still a chance that my delivery can be delayed, or is it as good as secured?

Many Thanks.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Probably a question for one of the dealers.
All I can say is that times seem to be moving in the right direction at present and there don't seem to be many delays with the standard, manual 1.6s

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - Dealer has stated (sounds promising still to me - the complete novice of car buying!)....

"Still on track at the moment - but no chassis number, hope to see that by the end of next week so I can start getting things organised for you"

·
Registered
202 Posts
I ordered mine last week for an early November delivery slot, so in theory things are looking good for those of us with the standard 1.6 engined models.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered my Force Red 1.6 DIG Tekna in August, expecting delivery on the 2nd of November, I cannot wait :) sold my Nissan 350Z a month ago and had to borrow the wife's car since then. My two and half year old will have a bit of space at last....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Robcnewman said:
Ordered my Force Red 1.6 DIG Tekna in August, expecting delivery on the 2nd of November
Is that date confirmed? If so, I think you'll be the first on the forum to get a DiG-T. Most (including mine, which was ordered in July) have been put back to December, although a couple have now been brought forward to the 12th November. Maybe the delays aren't as bad as we've been led to believe?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the votes of confidence!

I ask myself, is it normal to get this excited over a new car? - I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
skaye10 said:
Thanks for the votes of confidence!

I ask myself, is it normal to get this excited over a new car? - I can't wait!!!
maybe maybe not but the JUKE is no normal car

I believe Nissan have once again struck gold with this car as they did with the quashqai

1 - 8 of 8 Posts