Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

WHICH WOULD YOU HAVE

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK loads of banter on this now so lets get the definative answer their are only two choices RED or White which would you have if thats all you could choose from
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Ok - So you know by now where I stand on this question but WHY? Why did we choose the colour we chose? Maybe the information below will tell you - and may surprise you........
</font>
It Did Me...............</font>
</font>RED – The Fire
Red symbolizes: action, confidence, courage, vitality
VERB : I Have
Red Energy:
Red is the color of physical energy, passion, and desire.
It symbolizes action, confidence and courage.
Determination to go after your dreams and the power to achieve goals.
Red demands attention!
Boosts mental and physical energy.
Red is associated with passionate love, sex, great energy, impulse, adventure.
Bold and dynamic, confident and in control.
Willing to take risks.
Ambition and drive with a need for personal freedom.
The color red brings passion and strength to your relationships, your life and your work.
Red is powerfully linked to our most primitive physical, financial, and emotional needs of survival and self-preservation.

Meaning of Red Key Words:
excitement, energy, heat, love, determination, strength, power, confidence, action, passion, sex, impulse, desire, daring, fire, vigorous, enthusiasm, energetic, honest, devotion, protection, responsible, assertive, adventure, spontaneous, health, extroverted, good fortune, assertiveness and aggression, strong-willed, all things intense and passionate.

White – The White Light of Spirit</font>
White symbolizes:</font> Purity, Cleanliness, Truth, Innocence, Light.</font>
Verb:</font> I am complete.</font>

</font>

</font>
White Energy:</font>
White projects purity, innocence, virginity, cleanliness, and neutrality. Doctors don white coats, brides traditionally wear white gowns and a white picket fence surrounds a safe and happy home.</font>
It is good for new beginnings, enthusiasm, clarity of purpose, spiritual insights and inspiration.</font>
White often reminds us of Heaven with angels dancing among the clouds in white flowing gowns and white wings. It is considered to be the color of perfection.</font>
White means safety, strength, and cleanliness. White increases the flow of the life force.</font>
The color white heals the body, mind and spirit at al levels. White means kindness. It stands for wholeness and completion. Represents openness and truth.</font>
White is the perfect color; for it is all colors, in perfect balance and harmony.</font>
Brides wear white in many countries, because white symbolizes a virgin. White daisies are a symbol of loyal love.</font>
White is also associated with heroism and goodness.</font>
It is the color of the awakened Spirit; the light of perfection; the light of the Cosmic Consciousness, the Divine Light. Just about everyone has heard of surrounding people with the "White Light of Healing and Protection."</font>
As opposed to black, white usually has a positive connotation. Strictly speaking, white is not a color, but the manifestation of the presence of all color - the complete energy of light.</font>

</font>

·
Registered
575 Posts
Mick, that post has taken you way too long to research

I think white looks great. The reason I didn't order it is that the interior won't match. The only 2 colours are really Force Red or one of the greys. If they did colour matching centre consoles on the other hand or a more personalised interior...........

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello everyone if you want to discuss other colours look the old threads up on colours,
this thread is just about Red and White if these were the only 2 choices available which would you pick

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I prefer the white

Not because its cheaper as DEKS36 like to bump on about.

but because its the dogs danglies - looks fab

Looks fab with the privacy glass.

also i had read in a book somewhere that RED cars were chosen by extroverts and show offs and therefore the car insurance premium was increased on red cars as the drivers were deemed to be more aggressive drivers..

Dont know if that is actually the case but heh ho!!

WHITE RULES!!!!

Fee

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have the red but contemplated changing to white as I have had 3 white cars previously. Would have put my date back and that could NOT happen so.... Red it is. I'm very happy with it. My interior is grey. I didn't want red with more red.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts