Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my take on what the Juke could look like with the Philips 8 LED strip daytime running lights.
The Philips website link we got (sorry can't remember who posted it) is great for playing with the light positions.

I have also asked the question of Nissan GB. I know that others have too. I just want to get another reply to compare for the thread.
Personally I think it suits the lights.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts

this is anotherbadnames car with the DRL's on i believe these are phillips ones
hope you dont mind me using your pic

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problemo deks. Looks like you have the four LED strip there. That Philips site is very good at allowing different angles and so on. It gives a real feel for what the lights might look like.Your picture does look more realistic being outside.Your car looks nice but, I can't persuade the missus away from the Pearly White. Hope to place our order this month, just trying to time it right. Waiting for another reply from a nice chap at Nissan GB (Paddy Fagan). I have asked him to put my query about the heated mirrors higher (no not just onto themantle-shelf). I have asked him to either carry the torch for heated mirrors in our country or to please give me contact details of someone at Nissan Japan.To live in my area without these things is not good. As I said to him, paying more than £20k for a car without heated mirrors these days is absolutely ridiculous. I haven't had a car without them for more than 20 years now.
Anyways, the DRLs look the biz and not too difficult to fit.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep I had considered there too but, I don't think it falls within the regs as they have to be withing the headlight gap. Typical...

·
Registered
309 Posts
The last thing the juke needs is more lights! He he

·
Registered
443 Posts
I had a word with the man from VOSA . He said that they are not worried about how many lights you have as long as they are the right color and don't dazzle .
Put them in the place that you like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts