Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a Juke from Japan that's lowered with rims and painted front/rear styling plates, thought I'd share these pics

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love the styling plates in the body colour, but do not like the lowered suspension. Half the reason I liked the car in the first place is because it looks like a mini 4x4 (SUV)!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Don't get the styling plates and lowering the suspension is completely WRONG. No way would I drive that car. A travesty.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
having fitted the styling plates I think they look better in the silver but each to their own, first time I saw one lowered thought it looked great but on reflection car just doesnt look right that low,it looks like its collapsed its shape and boldness is perfect and best as it came out of the factory.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Weren't you a little unsure about the styling plates at first, deks? Have the grown on you?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes they have, i was unsure at first. but imo the bumpers look better for havingthem, not sure they would look right if car was on the floor, but given its designed to look off roadish they do suit and when i see pics of cars with them on i do think they look more finished.
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
309 Posts
rear spoiler looks wicked, so gladI ordered one now...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm liking the styling plates colour coded , not OTT and makes it look that little bit more finished.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Think the pic with the 4 jukes shows how amazing the red colour looks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
He's made it look like a slightly bloated 206 GTi!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Colour coded styling plates and roof spoiler really put the icing on the cake, but lowering the suspension looses that rugged look, which is why I chose this model. Still everyone to their own I suppose. Coulour coded mesh grilles in the wine rack moulding would look good too, especially on the Force Red model, which is what I will be getting in September.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts