Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,ordered juke last weekend loved the test drive, expecting it end of october,part ex mini one 57 plategot great price originally offered 7500 but got him up to 7900(in parker guide it states it should go for 7200 part ex). wanted cvt automatic but would not be available til feb mar 2011,so went for CHEAPER petrol,must say its bad business went the customer wants to spend more money,anyway cant wait, if u are thinking about it go see the car at a dealer as i believe the net/brochures does nt do it justice!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers pal,went for tekna manual 1.6 in flame red leather interior get it end of october,does anyone know ifu get mats as standard????????

·
Registered
754 Posts
Think you need to pay or negotiate the mats. Brave decision to go for the manual rather than wait. I decided to wait it out.Edited by: silverjuke

·
Registered
329 Posts
Manuals a tiny bit "clunky" but Ive had worse cars.

You wont be dissapointed - Although I dont see much of mine (on a course away from home), I love it. Its sooo much better than I had thought it was going to be!!

Andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi
Got my Black 1.6 Acenta CVT today, oh what a lovely car I placed my order on24th July had a few hic-cups with dates but its been worth it looking forward to a nice drive somewhere tomorrow

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Hey Jab nice going. First auto on the forum, did you get it in Kent? Which dealer? Waiting for mine from Broadstairs but they tell me Dec 12th.
believe they got theirs from beadles maidstone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts