Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Juke Fans

Is the Red Interior the same Force Red as the Exterior or different?

I can't make it out in the pictures

Thanks

chizzie

·
Registered
204 Posts
The one I looked at it was a different colour - a much brighter red - which is why I opted for the grey interior. If it had matched I'd have gone for the red.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The colours are different. Lots of people think the console is body colour co-ordinated because the press images Nissan use all show a red car with a red interior.
The centre console is a little brighter than the exterior paint, although you really have to have the two against each other to notice!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm the same a Ginnym...it was just too different for me, so I went for grey too

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi First posting in a thread.
I thought the red interior was body colures but looks like i am wromg(Nothing new there then)
The red looks great in a red car but i personally think it doesnt go in any other colour.

(Stands back and waits for the abuse to begin)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Yes the red is different from outside Red but its hard to notice The red car would certainly look silly with grey interior, Also I think the red does go with other colours works quite well with the whitethe biggest point is that IMO Nissan missed a trick by not offering it as same colour as the car

·
Registered
998 Posts
Black and Red always a good combination, Glad you are having some contentment now . Tc

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yes its definately a shade lighter than Force Red, but the shading on the seats is slightly darker. The red interior trim does look best on the Force Red, White & Black. The silver interior is a bit bland in my eyes, but suits the Blade Silver, Gun Metalic or Haptic Blue. I have never seen a Bronze Juke, so not sure if any of the interior colours would go with this. Red doesn't reallyblend with Bronze and neither does Silver really, maybe Nissan should have done a Bronze interior for this car and a Blue interior for the Haptic Blue, as an alternative choice.

Before we ordered our Juke, we were seriously thinking of having a Vauxhall Meriva SE (top of therange model) until we saw the Juke that is. On the SE model, you have a choice of Black or Light Blue interior. Black is available on all colours, but the Blue is only available on Silver Lake, Pepperdust, Technical Grey, but is not available on the two Blue exterior colours. Which is what would haveseemed obvious.

We have opted for Force Red with Red interior for our Juke, which I think is the best choice for this colour.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I saw a brown Juke at the dealers with the red interior and it worked really well!
Very Nice indeed!

I don't anticipate we'll see many of the cappucino style jukes but It did go really well in that colour and the red interior was a sort of complementary colour!

Ouch!

·
Registered
912 Posts
It looks like Red interior is available on all models then. Is it available on the Haptic Blue as well, I wonder?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ouch! said:
I saw a brown Juke at the dealers with the red interior and it worked really well!
Very Nice indeed!

I don't anticipate we'll see many of the cappucino style jukes but It did go really well in that colour and the red interior was a sort of complementary colour!

Ouch!
Ouch, are you talking about the Suzuki Cappuccino sports car? I had one of those in Red and black. Absolute rocket!!3 cylinder, 650cc, DOHC, intercooled turbo. Went like poop off a shovel!!You could remove two roof panels, for a T-top effect, remove the T-bar for a sports car look and then, engage reverse gear while stationary to push the entire rear window down into a recess to become a totally open sports car.All the roof bits stored in fitted bags that stored neatly in the boot!Only prob. was two Grandaughters, so it had to go (huge sigh!!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts