Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After chasing the dealer, just got an email stating expected delivery date now December 2011! Order was placed in November 2010. I guess the courtesy micra will have to do till then.

·
Registered
58 Posts
:( That's really sad. I really hope that you manage to get it sooner than that. That said, you'll have a brand spanking new one when all the owners with 60-plates (myself included) are complaining about scratches, wear and tear, etc.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
That's really grim, Nippy.

I ordered mine in December too, but the Nissan Contact said it would be July, now I'm dreading the next phone call

·
Registered
998 Posts
Sounds like someone will be singing ,
At Last, My Juke Has Come Along , My eternal wait is over, and life is like a song.
T( oldies might recognise ) Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nippy, just do not know how Nissan works it's production planning.
Our Force Red 4WD ordered 26th January was due for end of July, now the 20th September due to the Quake, so how come yours is now December? NCS rang me yesterday and said they as well as the dealer, will keep me informed about delivery.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Nippy, our Force red 4wd, red interior,was ordered last October, it slipped back from Jan to Mar to May. But we actually had it last Month (Apr). I thought it would have been delayed due to the Tsunami, but it wasnt. Your date seems totally mad & unreasonable, especially as you only ordered a Month later than us.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info Sally. I will inform the dealer and ask for explanations as to the massive difference in delivery times. BTW how are you liking it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Bakertech. It does seem bizarre that people are experiencing such differences in delivery times.
Hope yours comes when promised. I guess we at least have a free Micra in the meantime!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi Nippy,I love her. I have the permanent Juke smile on my face. I love driving her, the acceleration is very fast & responsive. You definately get thrust back into your seat. Hubby loves her too & he is a proper car freak, he loves his cars & has a lead right foot, his last car, until he had a company one,was a TT,but he thinks shes brilliant too. There are so many gadgets, the reverse camera is a definate plus, I made my mom scream last week as she was in the back & didnt realise I could see how close I was to a parked car, I was no where near it, but she couldnt see properly, it was worth it just for that!The fuel ecomony isnt the best ever, but its good enough for me, I dont do massive amounts of miles & I do a lot of shorter journeys.Overall im in love & im so glad we had her.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great to hear Sally. Our last car was also a TT which we had for 10 years! At least we will now be trading up from a Micra to a Juke----eventually.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Nippy
I was the same as you - Ordered Nov, told delivery would be April, July then a month ago after I contacted the dealer to check I was told 'oh it's now put back to November'I work as a therapist so carry alot of stuff in my car so I was unable to accept a Micra and Nissan wouldn't offer anything else so I luckily bought a Demo that is 6mths old. This dealership said that they don't expect another delivery of 4wd until 2012. :0( So Unfair. It would be so much better if Nissan were just honest rather than guessing delivery times.Love my Juke, the only disappointment is that the paintwork seems to scratch even if a feather touches it - Think White would be the way to got so marks don't show!!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I ordered mine in early December with an expected delivery date of March. Then it moved to June, then to September. Now it is expected in July and I have seen the Dealer`s order system with the dates.

Im a bit confused by your delay.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Hot off the press from my dealer
(with slight correction to the spelling etc) :

"Just a quick line - Nissan have told me the new date for your car. Please don't shoot the messenger but the date is now December. I believe it is something to do with a bit of a water leak in Japan. I know we shouldn't laugh but you need a sense of humour to stay in this game. All the best, Peter."

1 - 20 of 38 Posts