Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like some (and unlike others) here, I am not that happy with the sound quality from the Juke's system. I was thinking of going to a mobile audio dealer - we have several reputable ones here in south-west London - to see what they suggest as an upgrade but I'm anxious not to be talked into something I don't need.

Clearly, we ultra-sophisticated, understated and cool, laid-back Juke owners don't want anything that's going to blast our heads off, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what to ask for at the dealers. Obviously I will want to keep the existing head unit, and new speakers will be the most important part of the upgrade, but is there anything else I should be looking at to improve sound quality.

For information, I like a lot of top, quite a bit of bottom and no middle to speak of! [insert crude joke here
]

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
well i think the most basic option is to go or the bass box that holdcroft is doing. its a custom built bass box with 10" sub for £350.00.
This would leave your current speakers so do the highs and mids but give you an extra kick. Alternatively if you dont want to much base you can just replace all the speakers with something slightly better like JL audio or Vibe audio.
They do not need to be fancy or powerful and could be run off the head unit its self so no extra amps would be needed.

I personaly plan to get Holdcroft to design me a boot install that supports my 2 12" subs, amp and power cap. Then will be upgrading the remaining speakers with something like Vibe :d

·
Registered
998 Posts
For information, I like a lot of top, quite a bit of bottom and no middle to speak of! [insert crude joke here
][/QUOTE]
When you find her make sure she has a twin. T

·
Registered
133 Posts
trachycarpus said:
]When you find her make sure she has a twin. T
so it's T*ts and Ar*e that float ya boat?
Edited by: Benzyl

·
Registered
998 Posts
so it's T*ts and Ar*e that float ya boat?
[/QUOTE]
No to be honest it does not matter to me, after my long years i'd rather see a nice smile, and a sense of humour. T

·
Registered
133 Posts
tbh
I like the same too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts