Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

reccomend a good dealer

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Surreyjuke 
#1 ·
guys tried a few dealers in the midlands and dont think they want me biz....

asked about a bit of discount think i had stolen the guys wallet by looks at his face

looking for a white 1.6 dig-t tekna

hellllp

#2 ·
first have to say by far it would seem HOLDCROFTS are the best in the midlands

discount on a DIG-T, i am surprised they didn't laugh you off the premises.
there is a long wait and as you will see when you read thru the forum the dealers can sell most models as soon as they hit the showroom, so discounts are virtually non existant.
although it has to be said that a few on line agents seem to be selling them with discounts
good luck hope you get it sorted and a deal you are happy with

#4 ·
Having visited GH (Watford) and WLMG (MIll Hill) I found WLMG more friendly and less like they were doing me the favour in selling me a car. That said WLMG also were rather prone to exageration on delivery times. Handover and post sales chit chat were excellent at WLMG.
Personally I would only buy from somewhere local in case I needed to pop back with little problems.

#6 ·
hi rapidrc.dont know how far you want to travel but we had ours from the co-op motor group in derby.they were very good.dont think you will get any discount tho,but we did get a couple of freebies. simmo.

#7 ·
My order has gone back to May, but I cant fault my dealer, he isnt building it after all. I have had to keep contacting him, but hes always told us the truth, good or bad. He find the info we ask & gets back to us. Hes confirmed that we wont pay the extra VAT & has put it in writing. So as annoyed as I am with Nissan, my dealer, at the moment, I cant fault. It is Polesworth Garage in Tamworth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.