Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can you give me a price for a drivers side rear wheel arch delivered?
I have scraped mine

Thanks

Sarah

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
oh dear! Hope the damage is not to bad. Is it just the plastic wheel arch or have you scuffed the paint as well. I cant see the plastic bit being to expensive and should be relatively easy to replace your self.

If you do replace it your self, would you mind taking a few shots and possibly notes and then putting them into a new post in the "How to" section of the forum for other users who might wish to do the same?
:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do but my hubby will be doing it

My hubby has already taken it off he is an engineer so like taking things apart.

There is a small mark on the bumper as well so will get chipsaway to have a look.

My baby has only done 600 mile and I backed into a lamp post

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Its a very sad and traumatic experience but once YOU put the first mark on your car you tend to relax a little bit and possibly enjoy the car more.
When i had my last car from new i always parked as far away as possible, always checking for scratches or making sure no one opened their door into mine but then i revered to close to a wall and scratched the **** out of the wing mirror. soon after that i was parking as close to the supermarket entrance as i could and found my blood didnt boil when i found a scratch cased by someone's door. At the end of the day paint can be redone. Plastic can be replaced, as long as you are fine then tomorrow is another day :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your kind words I did have a little cry

I was being very protective of her doing all the things you said

I still will try to be careful but i am so annoyed with myself

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good news

Juke is all back to normal.
Had chipsaway repair the bumper and hubby did the wheel arch.

Thanks to Holdcroft for fantastic service all in with chipsaway £140 so not too bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts