Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purely for the purposes of letting people see what the rear visibility is like here's a shot through the rear-view mirror! It's a little dark as we have the Tekna spec with tinted rear windows!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks - it looks fine - in fact, a lot lighter than I thought!!! - Good one!!
Fee x
A night time shot would be good (if thats at all possible - what , with flashes and everything?!!)

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No probs, I'll see if I can get a night time one but it's REALLY dark, might have to flash or two!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dabe - have you ever left your home without a camera in your hand????

You have pictures of everything!!!!

All I have is pics of my ear.......must figure out how to use the camera on my mobile!!!!

Andy

·
Registered
84 Posts
It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Mind you it's my other halves car when it arrives and a 6ft bay window wouldn't be sufficient to facilitate a successful reverse maneuver!
Edited by: Kennyf

·
Registered
202 Posts
Kennyf said:
It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Mind you it's my other halves car when it arrives and a 6ft bay window wouldn't be sufficient to facilitate a successful reverse maneuver!

Careful! You will be in trouble

When I had my test drive I found the rear view better than expected, helped by the large side mirrors. The tints make very little difference all said, I have them on my Note tekna & don't really notice from a drive perspective.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts