1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
i like it, was looking at them earlier

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
got my spoiler sitting in my living room along with the rest of the Urban Kit now i just need the car to put them on

·
Registered
272 Posts
looks superb got oneordered for our white juke,thanks for the pic not seen one on white before.can't wait to see our's on the drive !! simmo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the Spoiler retails at £192.69 Inc Vat but you need to add £120 on for Painting and Fitting.
But we would knock 15% off overall price. So..... if maths is correct around £280 approx.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well the Spoiler retails at £192.69 Inc Vat but you need to add £120 on for Painting and Fitting.
But we would knock 15% off overall price. So..... if maths is correct around £280 approx.
I like it!!

I am intrested in the price, Glyn Hopkins at Colchester have quoted well over £400 to supply and fit the spoiler on our Juke,
That seems a bit pricey compared to your £280 (with the very welcome 15% discount) any idea if they would match the price as its the same dealer network???

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
575 Posts
Like with all mods, each to their own, but I don't like it. Spoilers are better on sports cars, not crossovers. Sorry

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
crap its a crossover sod it thought it was a people carrier nuts

runs off to buy sports car..............................

·
Registered
367 Posts
Bo & Luke Juke said:
I like it!!
I am intrested in the price, Glyn Hopkins at Colchester have quoted well over £400 to supply and fit the spoiler on our Juke,
That seems a bit pricey compared to your £280 (with the very welcome 15% discount) any idea if they would match the price as its the same dealer network???
I'm interested in this as well because we were quoted much higher from Glyn Hopkins in Ipswich

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
got my spoiler from 2005holdcroft although i got mine as the Urban package bargain price aswell £350 being spayed and fitted by local bodyshop for £120

·
Registered
231 Posts
deks36 said:
got my spoiler from 2005holdcroft although i got mine as the Urban package bargain price aswell £350 being spayed and fitted by local bodyshop for £120
Any idea if there are any warranty issues if the spoiler is fitted by someone other than a Nissan dealer???

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
575 Posts
Almost certainly would affect warranty. Be careful as well as the missus had a spoiler on her Bora (lovely car) fitted by VW, but the extra weight messed up the boot locking motor and VW had to repair it. Make sure you get it done at Nissan

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
warranty most certainly thats why you need to get it done by a professional outfit
weight should not be an issue as its a hatch as opposed to a boot and it weighs next to nothing

·
Registered
443 Posts
deks36 said:
got my spoiler from 2005holdcroft although i got mine as the Urban package  bargain price aswell £350    being spayed and fitted by local bodyshop for £120 
That more than the main dealers price then with fitting?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
how do you work that out then as spoiler is £190 then the other 2 parts in Urban kit are in excess of £140 each buy as package from main dealer for £500 + paint i got the kit for £350 + paint thats £470 in total which is less than buying the Urban pack from main dealer

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi all here is a breakdown of the Urban pack deal

The urban Pack is

Description Nissan rrp inc vat
1 X Roof Spoiler * £192.69
1 X Front Stying Plate £173.84
1 X Rear Styling Plate £157.69

Total £524.22

Holdcroft special for forum members £350.00

Savings to put towards paint & fitting £174.22