Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have the Acenta and I want to have the rear windows blacked out. Do you know if you can have this done or is it only available on the Sport version. I have looked at the aftersales but it's not shown on there.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
you have any of the rear windows tinted, just find a good aftermarket winodw tinter to do the job for you, its not on the extras list but maybe your dealer has a contact in the trade who does it though you will pay more if you go this route best of scrolling internet or yellow pages for local traders

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I have the car on pcp though would it not void my warranty if I modify it in any way through another trader?

Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well mine is on a pcp and has had spoiler and urban kit fitted
you are just upgrading it should have no effect on warranty

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
no done my extras myself
you only want window tint fitted to the glass unless the installer is a complet useless idiot there is nothing in the fitting process that can affect warranty or even lead to warranty issues its merely a film over the glass
if you are worried by warranty then ask the dealer to get it done but you will pay twice the price for the pleasure

·
Registered
106 Posts
You MUST tell your insurance company though. A lot of insurers out there would consider it an extra risk as a lot of drivers who tint windows etcare 'boy racer' types. Guilt by association.Tell them you are doing it to keep the sun off your kids/dogs/back seat passengers and they may look leniently on it.If you don't tell them they will try and use it as an excuse to wriggle out of a claim.Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts