Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wanted you to be aware of problem I had this week. The rear licence plate came loose and dropped over time. Because it's loose it's scratched the lacquer on all four corners after "bouncing" over bumps and such. Took it back to the dealer and they said they are aware of the problem.

They said theplates are attached differently from other cars and are stuck on with double sided adhesive.They sorted it but you guysmay want to keep an eye on yours.

Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've seen that on other cars, used no nails strips on my daughters car - worked fine

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
mine is screwed on on, so i should be ok
Do you have visible screws?
I assumed mine was stuck on as I nothing is visible. I think it gives a clean look.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
deks36 said:
mine is screwed on on, so i should be ok
Do you have visible screws?
I assumed mine was stuck on as I nothing is visible. I think it gives a clean look.
no they are covered in coloured caps ie white front yellow rear
you you cant see anything then they are stuck on
stuck on ones work just aswell if quality sticky pads are used I wouldn't worry to much about it until it starts to drop if it ever does

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mick, that u off again???

Im still in counselling from the last time....

Andy

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
What can I say? Sorry guys and girls but this wait is very frustrating, so I look for things to laugh at. And you give me so many opportunities. Like a red rag to a bull. Bear with me only three and a bit weeks to go.(I hope) then your suffering will be over..................
Or will it?

Edited by: 12Inchmick

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12Inchmick said:
What can I say? Sorry guys and girls but this wait is very frustrating, so I look for things to laugh at. And you give me so many opportunities. Like a red rag to a bull. Bear with me only three and a bit weeks to go.(I hope) then your suffering will be over..................
Or will it?
I doubt it

·
Registered
329 Posts
Anyone for a wager on whether Micks car gets reg'd in 2010 or 2011???.................or 2012???

Hope it comes soon mate!

Andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
andytran said:
Anyone for a wager on whether Micks car gets reg'd in 2010 or 2011???.................or 2012???

Hope it comes soon mate!

Andy
william hill is only offering even money on 2011

1 - 13 of 13 Posts