Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
One of my twist fixings went "missing" . They are on back order from thedealer.They area couple of quid but certainly not £15 quid [still too much methinks]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got mine fixed under warranty by the dealer. You shouldn't have to pay as Nissan (according to my dealer) have acknowledged that they are a 'defective / poor ' fitting.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I had the misfortune to have to take the parcel shelf out the other day, I have to admit I was wondering "Is it REALLY that bad?".
Yes, yes it is. Worst piece of cheap penny pinching corner cutting design I think I've ever seen in a car, and I have driven Vauxhalls and Fiats in the past so I know of which I speak.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Quacker said:
The rear parcel shelf in mine was removed and put into storage as soon as it arrived home from the dealer. The blacked-out windows makes it superfluous to requirements IMO and it might be damaged when the hatch is shut on something reasonably tall, like two bags of groceries on top of one another.
What he said.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Mine have broken after 1 week, they aren't fit for purpose and therefore need replacing by Nissan, they should not be charging anyone.

They have a legal obligation to ensure that anything they make, design or sell is fit for purpose, and should last for the life of the car, excluding accidental damage.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Had a courtesy car and it had a solid parcel shelf and the diddly screws were now lugs in the metalwork and not very substantial slits in the material of the parcel shelf to attach onto the lugs. There really should be a better solution. Somehow you just know there is an annoyed design engineer at Nissan who was forced to produce crap because the accountants gave him no choice.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Guys, I really do not think thecloth cover at the back can be called a "parcel shelf".I would not dream of putting anything on top of it and yes, you have to be careful when loading stuff, that it´s not too highand also yes, with the tinted windows, it really is not that necessary!However, I like the look and has been mentioned elsewhere, with the rear seats folded down, there is plenty of room.Long may the plasticy thingies that hold it up there,last!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts